PGL 2019 Activity Weekends Seek Fun-Loving Heart Children and Their Siblings!
How would your heart child like to join us for a weekend of fun activities, friendship-forming and making memories that will last a lifetime? And their siblings can join us for another special weekend just for them! Our popular free PGL activity weekends are back this year and we’re inviting 9-17-year-olds to come along and be part of a brilliant adventure.
This year, the weekends are at PGL Liddington and will be made up of 12 children each weekend.
The heart children weekend is Friday 26th July to Monday 29th July and the siblings weekend Friday 2nd August to Monday 5th August.
Our weekends provide opportunities for our heart children to get stuck in and try their hand at activities they wouldn’t normally get to try at home. They’re so much fun that we often welcome the same children year upon year.
PGL Liddington is a new centre for Heartline Families and we hope going to a different centre opens up the weekends to families who have found Boreatton or Caythorpe Court too far to travel.
If you would like to request a place for your child/ren on either weekend email Lauren, our Administrator at email@example.com.
It’s as simple as that.
The small print:
- We do not mix heart children and siblings on the same weekend.
- The weekends are free (subsidised by Heartline Families) however a £50 deposit is required for each child attending the weekend.
- We have a few forms to complete and must have a current Doctors letter for heart children, more specifically, and siblings with any medical conditions prior to final confirmation of placement.
- Regrettably, we will withdraw places through lack of deposit and or required information.
- The leaders are not able to provide personal care on either weekend or provide one to one care, i.e. afternoon naps.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for dropping their children off at the centre on Friday and picking them up on a Monday.
- The leaders will administer routine medicines such as tablets/liquids.
- The children will need to attend for the whole weekend, as opposed to arriving midday Saturday for example.
To qualify and apply for a place for your child you must be registered with Heartline Families. You can join us for free by completing the online form. We do need to check every application to be sure that the applicant is qualified and physically capable of taking part. Once you are registered with Heartline Families, you can apply for the activity weekend form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org